Tim Burton received this handmade cake from his animation team and it’s basically the coolest shit ever.
THIS MAKES ME SO HAPPY
The Boxtrolls (2014) | Behind the Scenes
via Animation Magazine:
- 1 week; the average amount of time for an animator to complete 3.7 seconds of footage
- 3.5 inches, the cuff-to-cuff measurement of baby Eggs’ sweater (created on an embroidery machine to produce irregular lines, like a hand-knitted garment). His little socks are only ⅝” long
- 4 scenes per week was the goal for each animator
- 14 different fabrics were used in Lord Portley-Rind’s white hat
- 24 kinds of weeds were created for backgrounds by the greens department
- 55 different sculpts of prop cheeses were made; different scale sizes were needed for wide, medium and close shots
I grew up in an art gallery, even now. I still show up and hand hang out in my dads area every so often.
My hair and makeup on a shoot recently in Glasgow.
Captain America, drawn in PS.
This almost made me cry. What have you done, Tumblr!
“That little guy from Brooklyn. I was too. Don’t like to run away from a fight. I’m following him.”
La manera más dulce y romántica de llegar a casa.
The sweetest way to arrive home.